Cruise Records is a Punk, Metal and Country record store in Hamburg St. Pauli, besides vinyl, shirts and concert tickets we also sell craft beers.
We opened in November 2021, started an online store a month later and here we are, looking for more helping hands to cope with the daily business.
You will be responsible for performing a range of duties that support evolving our online shop and our sales on several online sales platforms.
This is a part-time position, the working hours can be discussed.
- Establish Cruise Records outlets on platforms like Ebay, Discogs and Depop
- List items on one or more online platforms
- Maintain accuracy of physical inventory
- Interact with online customers in a timely, funny but courteous manner.
- Assist with shipping items as needed
The Benefits of Working Here
- Competitive Pay - Starting at EUR 12,50 / Hour
- Possible part-time contracts: 450 EUR (Mini Job) or 1.300 EUR (Midi Job)
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts on vinyl, beverages and merchandise
- Most tasks can be done remotely, some tasks require to be present in our shop/warehouse in Hamburg St. Pauli
- Love for Punk, Country and/or Metal records
- Maybe you are even passionate about collecting rare records and band shirts
- Knowledge of platforms like Discogs, Depop and Ebay
- Previous online retail experience preferred
- Experience with Shopify is also a plus
- Some basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop would be sweet
- If you can also take a decent pic of a record / a shirt you are almost hired
- You can stand the daily stress of dealing with DHL
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No German = No problem. All team members speak English and most of our customers do too
Cruise Records actively encourages applications from those who are underrepresented in the music industry, we recognize the importance of diversity of thought in our team, and strive to create a fully inclusive space to work.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and hey, to fulfill some stereotypes about people running record store, please include your Top5 records of all time and your Top5 releases of 2022 so far.